A question on beings :)

This may sound silly to some but do you ever wonder if there are others out there like us? I mean, not the silly looking aliens that are portrayed on tv but real life forms that think like we do but maybe are more advanced or perhaps older?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Like angels? Yes :)
    Demons? Yes :(

3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 4:40 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I truely don't think we should be so....conceited to think we could be the only life form out there. That's just my opinion. And before people get religious, I do believe in God and that Jesus was the son of God. We are a religious family, but my husband and I are still open and look at the reality there could be other beings out there. We watched the new Alien info series on the history channel lately and one episode was interesting and made me think. Said that Jesus was not of this "realm". Their point was that Jesus could have been an alien. That angels could be aliens as well. Yes, not little green men, but more intelligent beings than we were and are. Who brought "us" here to continue with a colony, for whatever reason....extinction, their planet's sun burning out, who knows!!!!
    Anonymous

• i believe the universe is so vast that anything is possible. how could we possibly be the only ones?
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:07 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I absolutely believe there are other intelligent beings out there in the universe. Too big of a place for us to be all alone.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:38 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Yes on earth and possibly on other planets not discovered yes.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 6:12 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• i think there is other life for sure. as for other humans... not sure - seems our evolution was driven by the earth's unique history and chemistry - i guess it would depend on how unique that really is or if planetary evolution follows similar patterns around the universe the way stars' life cycles do - since we come from the stars, basically, there is probably a good chance that there are, then, other similar planetary evolutions and creatures.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:06 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I was one of them in a past life, so I'll have to say yes, I do believe this.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:08 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I'm not sure how "like" us they might or might not be; but I do believe there have to be many forms of life in existence somewhere from bacteria types to types that have evolved language and technology.

We know there are many solar systems; we can see them. We've even seen there are many galaxies. How do we know there aren't more than just this one universe, that our galaxy and our solar system are but a small part of? And we haven't even fully explored a grains worth of sand of our own back yard yet!
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 11:46 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Answered at 10:08 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 by:

* witchqueen

witch...
    I was one of them in a past life, so I'll have to say yes, I do believe this.

me, too
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 7, 2010