I am a week late but keep getting negative results on home pregnancy tests what is going on?

In the past the tests have not worked correctly and said negative even after being confirmed by a doctor that I was pregnant. I feel this is due too me having an ectopic pregnancy in the past where it had to be surgically removed from my tube. So any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• stress? a new workout schedule? there is many reasons you could be late. maybe if you wait another week, and if it is still negative get a blood test?
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 4:42 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Wait another week or two then make an appt with the doctor.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• make an opt for a test with your doctor. or go to a clinic like planned parenthood where it's free
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:03 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• A late period can be from many things. Like most everyone else suggested, wait a week then go get tested by a doctor/clinic. I especially suggest this because you said you've had trouble with home tests in the past, so if you are pregnant it is key to learn early...
    MrsAdorkable

Answer by MrsAdorkable at 5:37 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Could be stress.. or something else Call your doctor and schedule an appt to get blood work done to find out if you're pregnant or not.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:48 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I know its not stress caused because nothing really has changed then what i have normally done. It just bugs me not knowing.
    Haileysmama86

Answer by Haileysmama86 at 8:34 PM on Jun. 6, 2010