what should i do about this ladies?

ok so im sexually frusterated. ive been with my boyfreind for 3 1/2 years and he is the one with the sex drive and im the one that like to go like 3-4 days without. well the last 2 weeks ive been wanting to have sex with him everyday and i keep telling him and he doesnt seem to care he says stuff like well u shoulda woke me up or you should have not waited before i had to go to work or this or that. like he is blowing me off. last night i told him that when he got off work to just come to bed and wake me up u know ravage me lol well i went to bed at 3:30am and he gets off at 5am and i heard him come home well i waited and 7am comes around and i find him out here sitting on the couch on the laptop. so i slammed the bedroom door shut laid back in bed and he comes in half hr later tries to hold me and i push him away cuz im mad! oh by the way whenever we used 2 have sex he would be done in less than 5 mins,,, grr wat should i do?

AlaSkAnMoMmYoF2

Asked by AlaSkAnMoMmYoF2 at 5:07 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• jump his bones! first chance you get!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:11 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Is he replacing you with porn?

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 5:35 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• i dont know. i know that he looks at porn on his blackberry when he is not home. he said he uses it to jack off.
    AlaSkAnMoMmYoF2

Answer by AlaSkAnMoMmYoF2 at 5:56 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Is he maybe talking to someone online? Maybe check the history or cookies and see what he may be doing on the computer.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:22 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• dont know how to check cookies. but i do have his myspace and facebook password and his yahoo messenger password. and he has tried cheating on me before in the past but never went there because she denied him. each time he tried we had a huge fight over it he knew i was going to break up with him but he gave me a heart felt plee and said it would never happen again etc etc. and i told him that i did not trust him and it would take a very long time for me to trust him. he still gives cab rides to the girls sister that he tried cheating on me with but she is handicapped and in a wheel chair. but anyways. yeah i dont know. he told me that is very busy he drives cab 5 days a week 5pm-5am. so its hard for us to have that time together but i told him he needed to make time so i dont know.
    AlaSkAnMoMmYoF2

Answer by AlaSkAnMoMmYoF2 at 10:56 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Make a move yourself... why should it be his job? Since you heard him come home from work you were obviously awake so why didn't you go to him? Maybe he was being respectful and letting you rest?
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 6:51 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• im like xoxo is he going to porn sites ?
    Anonymous