Is this really fair?

That my husband stays up all night when the four kids sleep, sleeps all day when they're up. Doesn't clean up ANYTHING or take out the trash. And only works 3 nights a week as a DJ at bar. Because I'm really sick of it.. it sure doesn't feel fair. But his friend says well at least your only doing half if youre taking care of the kids and cleaning the house... I sure don't think I'm only doing half. He barely even pays the bills, we have no extras.. unless he's the one that wants something, his big screen and internet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• hey momma yes this sucks and if I were you I would get a pt time job and start making a life for you and your kids after you have the child take care of yourself. I live with two people who will not wash dishes or clean up after themselves doing yard work dishes house work and that's on top of working and going to school and running my own business. You should start something for yourself make sure you have a goal to keep your kids secure or get a pt job to provide the extras. GL Momma

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• yes that is unfair ...but only YOU can change it.... if you dont already work I would look for a job ......or maybe even tell him that you are looking for a job so you will have enough $$ to move out with the kids.... maybe that will straighten him out..and if it doesnt, then atleast you will still beable to move on and find a decent guy !
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 5:40 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I'm nine months pregnant.. i can't get a job right now..
    Anonymous

• well just tell him that after you have the baby your going to look for a job and move you and the kids out because you cant put up with him being selfish //
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 5:51 PM on Jun. 6, 2010