WHAT MAKE YOU SAD?

what make me sad, is to think about the past, present, and the future too.
it make me sad, because i can't change things in the past, and i'm not brave enough to change things in the present, and i don't think i could change my future to!
ITS THAT A BAD THING?
i'm not a happy person always, because i have many problems... and i recently i discover that many things in my childhood was fake.
Like my mom told me that she doesn't love, and she never loved me! it's very sad to hear this. because all my life i try to do everything good, so she could be proud of me, but she never even said to me that she is proud of me.
It what make me sad, is that sometimes when i want to say something i never say.
what make me sad, is that sometimes i wish so bad i could have a "perfect" family
and what make me REALLY SAD is that there is so so many things in my family that we are not suppost to talk about it...
WHAT MAKE YOU SAD?

betinha

Asked by betinha at 5:40 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Your posting made me sad.simple frown

Your mom should have never said what she did.

Anonymous