It is wrong....?not try to recive her love?

well, i had a big sister, but she die when i was 10 or 11. it was very sad cause my mom loved my sister very much, and i love my sister too..
Since she die, i always trying to make everything perfect, for my mom it's wasn't perfect enough like my sister.
My mom never was 100% happy with me, it was sad because sometimes i want just to hug her, but she didn't let me to do that! I have a young sister now, and i remember a day my mom when to pick up me in school, i run to her to hug her, and she told me she don't like to hug me.i always thought my mom had a different way to show her love to me... but like i said she recently told me she don't love me and she never did it! she love my young sister, i'm not jelous of any of my sister's...
but it make me feel that i wasn't good enough to deserve her love...
i know she don't love me, but sometimes it make me sad and good, cause i don't have to try to love someone that don't love me!!!

betinha

Asked by betinha at 5:51 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I am sorry to hear that! Every child wants to think that their mom loves them. At least she was honest with you and not putting on an appearance which would hurt worse. The best you can do is to show your kids that you love them so that they will not have to go thru what you are going thru. Hugs!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:59 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I guess we are in the same boat my mother told me she hated me and wished I was dead. The truth is you work hard to make them love you but in the end your kind of relieved to know the truth. I am sorry ((((HUGS)).

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:08 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I hate to hear this, that really sucks! It hurts my heart to hear this. I wish I could hug each and everyone of you. You are not the problem here your mother has the problem and she has issues to work on. Remember how this feels and do not repeat it with your kids. No kid deserves to hear or experience these things that you have.
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 6:22 PM on Jun. 6, 2010