WTH?! aunt flo visited again!

we're trying...but we're not "trying"....my iud has been out since march, and we're not pregnant yet..i got my period on friday, and i'm just, for lack of a better word, shocked..i've been feeling sick to my stomach for the past week and a half or so, and my boobs have been killing me to so much as even touch them, i've been extremely tired and overly-emotional lately,... and that never happens when i get a period..don't tell me that sometimes you mind can play tricks and make you think you are prego since you want to be..because again, we're not pushing to hurry up and get pregnant. i guess i'm just needing to vent..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• For some women, when they get pregnant, they have a period. who knows, you may be. I would give it another week and test. At least that way you will know if you are or aren't
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:18 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Sounds like I just read something I wrote!!!!! We are actively trying and I had the sore boobs and crying over silly things for almost 2 weeks and then last night my back was killing me (which is my one and only sign of aunt flo coming!) Darn it I thought we were finally expecting. And it doesnt help that every time I run into a friend the first words I hear are " I'm pregnant!" Oh well, we will keep on trying! Good luck to you and try to relax (WAY easier said then done!!!)
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 8:33 PM on Jun. 6, 2010