Ya, ok, I'm pregnant..

So I just had a baby 3 months ago and I just had a pregnancy test and it's possivitive. Right now I'm kind of freaking out because I don't know how I can do it!! My babies will be like 11 months apart. I wasn't planning on having another baby and I didn't know I could get pregnant after having given birth. Of course a pregnancy is always a blessing!!!! But two babies?? I'm a working mom! That's why I waited for my first to be 5 years old before having the second one.. Sorry I'm talking too much!!

How many years apart are your kids? I can make it work can't I?

pipermomofash

Asked by pipermomofash at 6:44 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you could've been careful.
    Anonymous

• and of course you can get knocked up any time you have unprotected sex. common sense
    Anonymous

• Well, you'll do fine. It happens all the time. Good luck!
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 6:46 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Mine aren't AS close as yours, but all three of mine are close...you will be able to make it work...look at the bright side, they will probably be the best of buddies and your 5 year old will probably be a BIG helper around the house. It's nervewracking I know, but take a deep breath and count your blessings! And Congrats!
    MynTop

Answer by MynTop at 6:46 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• You will be fine. My daughters are 11 months apart Jan 2005 and Dec 2005. They were planned like that. I wouldn't recommend it but, you will be fine.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 6:47 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• yes, you can make it work! all families do. congrats!
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 6:48 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Stuff in first anon... sex happens. :-)

It is completely doable... sometime insane, but that happens no matter how close or far apart your children are! Just take it one day at a time... and enjoy.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 6:48 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• My oldest two are 1 year apart exactly to the day, and my second and third are about 13 months apart, I currently have a 2 year old, 1 year old, and 3 month old and I'm still alive ;)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 6:49 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• My first 2 are 18 months apart. it was hard but they are best friends. this one will be born almost 5yrs after my ds.
    renniemom3

Answer by renniemom3 at 6:49 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I got pregnant less than 3 months after Kiwi was born. To be honest, I don't even remember having sex, but hey, the hospital said the blood work said I was pregnant and the 4 tests I took at home said the same thing, so I was. I ended up miscarrying at around the 16-17 week mark though. According to the due date for the second, he/she would have shared Kiwi's birthday.
    Yeah, it can work. It'll be hard, but so is one kid. Good luck and congrats!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 6:50 PM on Jun. 6, 2010