Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where can i buy a picture frame that says number 1 teacher?

or something like world's best teacher something with teacher...I looked at walmart, target, kohl's and nothing! I need help thanks! Also, do you think it's dumb to get my son's speech therapist that as a gift?


Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • I have noticed a lot of different items for teachers at my local Dollar Tree, or as jennifer588 suggested a craft store would have some thing. Good luck, and no it's not a dumb idea, teachers need to be shown appreciation!

    Answer by MrsAJLaw at 7:05 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

  • you might try a craft store like hobby lobby

    Answer by jennifer588 at 6:56 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

  • You could just get some art stuff and let him make one. It seems like a great gift, especially if she helped him a lot.

    Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 7:01 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

  • Try Hallmark.


    Answer by beeky at 7:27 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

  • I would come up with something else. You know how much "teacher" crap they get. Try a gift card or something.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Jun. 6, 2010