Divorce rate of Bridzillas?

I'd like to know just how many of them actually stay married. I wouldn't want to marry any of the b@#$%es that are on there.

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think their husbands WANT to be controlled or they would not show up at the altar after dealing with the b!tch during the wedding preparations.
    Also, I think a lot of those so-called brides should get a doggone huge slap in the face by all their maids of honor that they treat like crap.
    And remember the one who treated her future MIL like a dog? Why on earth did that woman take that crap from her? Loving her son or not, I would have stormed off and told the b!tch to do her own wedding work her own self! That future MIL had no self-dignity whatsoever.

I wish I didn't miss the new episode last night.....was it good?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:49 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Lol I always wonder that too.... I have tried to look it up but havent been able to find out anything
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 7:05 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• there's a program called Bridezillas? Where are they now. On my cable network tonight 8 pm WE tv.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:06 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Also.... did you see that Karen one ( the one with dark long hair who was from I think Long Island) ?
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 7:06 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I meant Staten Island
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 7:09 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Oh! Karen was horrible. I'd have killed her if I was the seamstress
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:11 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• lol I am surprised she hasnt been on the news from being murdered by her husband yet
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 7:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• AH! I just turned it on WE so I could set it to record the where are they now.... and the Karen episode is on now....

I actually have to think that she had to of "embellished" her attitude a bit, I really cant believe there is someone who acts like that everyday
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 7:22 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Do you think those women are really like that? I didn't watch the show often. They made me feel frustrated. But, still, do you think it was an act?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:37 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I watched that show two or three times but I couldn't stand it!!! Those women are just evil! I feel sorry for their husbands and actually for everyone connected with the weddings. WHat a nightmare!!! I would be surprised if they are still married. Wow.
    Anonymous