why ask a question if you don't want the answer?

You want to know about Constantine and his empire, you give false information and can't handle the truth. Why bother asking the questions if all you want is confirmation that Romans were crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Anon, I promise, you are not the only person who has received harassing messages from people of other faiths. I and several women I know on here have received rather nasty e-mails from a certain Christian on this site who feels it is her duty to tell us how wrong, evil and vile we are and that we are bringing about the end of the world.
    As to the original question, there are several people who post questions here that are looking only for like-minded responses. If a answer doesn't go the way they want it to, or they don't agree, they either attack the poster, or have the answer deleted. Such is the way of life.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:30 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• ...what?
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 7:13 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• false information? I was the one who addd it but it had me as anon so I deleted it. There was no false information. I just didn't give the ful description.
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 7:14 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• What makes you think I couldn't handle the truth? Only a few people talked on that post and gave their thoughts and information. Did it ever occur to you that I wanted to re-write it?
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 7:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• why be anon ? you scared
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 7:27 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• yes yes and YES there are some very scary people here going after Christians and I have heard wild stories about private messages, stalkers and harassment. I have also been the target of an atheist private message campaign.
    Anonymous

• well I am sorry for that. That is not right. Forgive my rudeness there. I was just reacting as I felt I was being attacked for something that was an honest mistake. I don't believe in the whole "lets take this outside", deal. I mean, debating can be healthy.
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 8:01 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I deleted it for no other reason than to re-write.
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 8:47 PM on Jun. 6, 2010