If it is OK to show nipples through your tops is it OK for a guy to show package through his swim suit?

OK I wrote the question about if it appropriate to show nipples through your clothes. It seems I am over reacting. Here is my problem. My DH thinks it is OK to wear light colored board shorts at the pool and you can tell that he is well hung when they get wet. He absolutely thinks it is no big deal and he is just wearing the same suits everyone else is. I am very modest and it embarrasses me to no end. Is this the same as a woman showing nipple? No big deal and I am over reacting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• He sounds insecure. My husband doesn't want anyone besides me knowing what his penis is like.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 7:16 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• you know in europe people sunbathe naked. it's only a penis, ALL guys have them and it's not harmful for girls to see them and EVERYONE, men ans women have nipples. what makes mens nipples ok to show and women's not ok to show when they look exactly the same
    Anonymous

• Wow you are very open. I was expecting to get a different answer.
    Anonymous

• well,sometimes we can't help our "high beams',but men certainly can keep from showing off their privates! Did it ever occur to your hubby that we might not want to see his penis? I think thats vulgar.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:23 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• OP here, I do not think he is insecure, he just acts like he doesn't care. He said most guys are afraid to let anything show because they are insecure. You know cold water etc, he siad he doesn't have to worry about that.

Anonymous

• Butterfly, so nipples would be OK (to some extent), but this is vulgar? He presnted this argument to me and I said the same thing. Privates are way different than Nipples.
    Anonymous

• Yes, but not everyone wants to see a man's penis in public or a woman exposing her nipples to the world. You want to expose yourself go to a nude beach. It is called indecent exposure. And out of simple respect for other people and their children, you should keep those things well covered. It is rude and disrespectful.
    Anonymous

• I guess it is not like it is not covered, you can just see lines, especially with light colored suits. He says it is not big deal.
    Anonymous

• My point was that sometimes as much as we try to hide the nips,they stick out. Besides a padded bra,what else can you do? I'm a D and a padded bra isn't an option for me! i guess we should wear 3 layers or something,huh? lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:28 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• If he's wearing light suits,he's doing it ON PURPOSE!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2010