I need advice girls

I am one crazy busy momma and don't usually care about what I look like. I have 7 kids under the age of 8. I am going to go on a trip in 6 weeks to see a college friend of mine I have not seen for a while. I know we will hit a pool or two while I am there as it is really hot where she lives. I would love love love to sport a bikini. A few things need to happen first. I need to know the best product to help minimize stretch marks and I need to know what exercises to do to help flatten the lower tummy area or the gut. Any suggestions on either one??? Please help

full_house

Asked by full_house at 7:43 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• I am not sure, but wanted to see what kind of answers you get as I am also wanting to know this
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 7:45 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• In 6 weeks, it will be tough, but do some crunches and look for mederma (it's like a lotion I think, my SIL puts it on stretch marks). It might be easier and more fun to get a tankini and have fun without worrying about showing any marks.
    Good luck and have fun!
    Anonymous

• I was thinking the same thing as anon 46. Get a swim suit that is perfect for you. Also, try hitting the tanning booth a couple of times before going, it will take 20 minutes out of your day. They offer pretty good packages now. That will help with the stretch marks and you wont fry the second you go out to the pool! Have a great time, sounds like you really deserve this!
    Anonymous