How do I lose weight/tone up my lower tummy?

I am looking for suggestions on workout moves or things that work the lower tummy or gut area. Any suggestions?

full_house

Asked by full_house at 7:46 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I have a Pilates 10 minute solution dvd. I love it, it is not too hard, but you can really feel that you worked your muscles the next day. It's only $8.00 at walmart.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/5051592
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 8:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• no carb diet is definatly what gets rid of belly fat. and cardio is the most important for burning fat. if you work out the muscles in your tummy, your not going to see them unless you burn off the fat. but you should eat protein before and after you work out because protein builds muscle and eats fat. yoga is really good, and they have ab machines at the gym, and then just google ab work outs. sit ups, crunches, leg lifts, things like that...
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:46 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Pilates, pilates, pilates! And definitely cardio to burn the fat so you can see your trim muscles:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Jun. 8, 2010