When is the last time you saw another guy's "Thingy"?

I have been married for over 10 years now and I do not look at porn and I have never been unfaithful. I have not seen another one penis in a long long time. Well last night I was at a bar and I had to pee. I was in line at the lady's room and this guy walks out of the men’s bathroom and you could totally see this guy hanging out at the urinal. It has been a while.

When is the last time you saw some “strange”?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Never. I've only seen my husband's.
    Anonymous

• Not even by accident?
    Anonymous

• Before I got married, I walked in on a guy at work when I went in to clean the bathroom. I knocked, called out I was coming in, knocked some more, heard nothing so I went in. He was standing at the urinal, just letting it all hang out. I guess he really had to pee!
    It was only a quick glance though. My husband is the only man I've had sex with, so his is the only one I've ever really looked at.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:01 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Nope.
    Anonymous

• I was at Cousins Subs one day with my friend. She started that laugh where you just shake and no sound comes out so I knew she saw something good! She pointed with her eyes to the table behind us and I casually looked back. A guy was sitting there with soccer shorts on and EVERYTHING was out! Obviously he knew,how could he not feel that?! His legs were splayed open by the way,forgot to mention. This was a few years back.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:03 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Kiwis,

That is funny. Did he stop or just keep going? I think once you start it is hard to stop.
    Anonymous

• Other then my son whom I see daily during his bath I really don't even know to tell the truth. Never seen one by accident while with DH so I would have to say last time I saw a different one was my ex and that has been over 9 years.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:04 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Last night... I love porn!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:05 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Butterfly,

He was trying to show off obviously. The guy I saw was problably a little drunk and unaware. Not very impressive. So was this guy "showing off" a little bit more?
    Anonymous

• Oh. porn doesn't count. That is not real.
    Anonymous