Would you have called the police?

I was leaving the base today and there was a car next to me with 5 young servicemen in it. Yes, they had their seat belts on, BUT on the way down town they stopped at a park downtown which is well known for drugs and hookers. I had someone in the car and I hit the Onstar button when they stopped and picked up two hookers. The person in the car with me said if they are old enough to take a bullet for me, then if they buy a hooker, so what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• because its illegal and I don't think their superiors would approve
    Anonymous

• Oh, and I am retired military.
    Anonymous

• It would have been ridiculous to call the police. They weren't hurting you, or anyone else. Why butt in?
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:11 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• thats pretty gross
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 8:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I think you should mind your own business, so what if they picked up hookers. They do it all the time overseas. If you're prior military you should know how it is. Now you've risked them going to jail, being put on restrictions and possibly discharged from the military.
    kira25

Answer by kira25 at 8:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Wow. No, I would not have called the police.
    nikkiJ86

Answer by nikkiJ86 at 8:24 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I wouldn't have called the cops but then I have also had to call the cops for things like gun fire and shootings and suspected domestic violence.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 8:41 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Sure I would have. I'm sorry, but they probably had wives or girlfriends at home, too many military guys are cheating pigs like that.

Anonymous

• i wouldn't have called, regardless of my opinions. a pp is right - military guys can be real pigs, hookers are a frequent thing, etc. what the hell were you doing in that neighborhood?
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 8:59 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Why are we categorizing military guys as pigs... SMDH. How they hell would you know if they were married or not and if so its still nobody's business. What if they did have wives that were SAHMs and were arrested and kicked out the military and now they have no money to support their family. some of you ladies on here kill me trying to sound all righteous. Do something else with your time other then peeping out your front window being nosey.
    kira25

Answer by kira25 at 9:03 PM on Jun. 6, 2010