need HELP REAL BAD!!! long but please read

i was in korea the first 6 months i was pregnant being faithful. i get home and we r planning 2 get married we got married about 3 weeks after me being home, then i found out that he was talking to girls he was finding on craigslist adult services but when i asked he told me he stopped n that he was jst curious thats y he looked. i caught him a month later n i told him i was leaving he talked 2 me n swore he would stop.. i found emails like 2 months later stating rather provocative things and i told him i had was done an was taking the baby n leaving, he stopped n said those were from a long time ago but he had stopped since the last time i asked him to and that he never met w anyone or ever cheated on me. jst this morning i found all his other email accounts n there were still emails n the last 1 was from a week ago. i dnt trust him nemore n i want 2 no if u ever get over it n get there trust back and to know what u would do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd be gone

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• i want to leave but i really wana work things out 4 the baby but i feel like iv tried everything n he jst dnt care that hes hurting me.
    Alyson_Torres09

Answer by Alyson_Torres09 at 8:33 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• how can you get trust back when he is a liar and a cheater and obviously has no plans to stop? you can't.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 8:56 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• you're not doing the baby any good by teaching him/her that you're a doormat and that this is a healthy relationship. there is a reason they tell you in airplanes put on your own oxygen mask first before you assist anyone, even your child. if you are not happy you can't raise a happy child. get out of the relationship for both of your sakes.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 8:57 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• How can you work things out when he keeps lying to you? And IMO, if he lies to you about talking to other women in this way, he is lying about what he is doing with them as well. Staying together just for the baby is not good enough. If he is so blatantly disrespectful to you, that is what your child will learn.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:58 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Marriage Counseling. why is everyone so eager to immediately say "leave". Divorce is nearly as bad as staying around with someone who is messing up your life---I'd say try for the counseling first, then if it doesn't work out or he refuses, THEN you leave.
    Anonymous

• He's a habitual liar/cheater. I'd be gone.
    Anonymous

• I've gone to counseling before for infidelity. The counselor told me flat out: "There are 2 types of cheaters. The 1st kind does it once, feels extremely remorseful, and stops forever. The second type never stops." Your man is the 2nd type of cheater and I think you need to leave.

Anonymous

• I would try counseling but it is hard to say after this many times if he will really stop.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 9:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Please go to counseling by yourself and figure out what you want to do first you go and then invite him if he says no try again but first get your own apartment and for a couple months try to work out why you are with him try to find your own way and after work on the marriage but please do not stay just for the kid you should both go to your own counselor and if he does not go you work on you and go from there. GL Momma

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 6, 2010