Have you ever heard of Party Fishing boats?

I assume they are some rookie guys charging people to go on a boat and get drunk and say they went fishing. Hopefully I'm wrong. Hubby is going next Sat and they leave at 4 a.m. Anyone know about these trips?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Also, when we go we leave around 4am as well, because it takes a while to get to where you're going and it is best to start fishing early. It sounds like he is going on the type of party boat that I am talking about. I would also suggest him taking some sort of sea sick medication the night before too lol there is nothing worse than being sick as a dog out in the middle of the ocean with no where to turn but a small nasty bathroom or puke over the side of the boat. One time, by brother got so sick he literally turned green lol I didn't know that could actually happen, I only saw it in cartoons!
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 8:48 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• iv heard of party boats, but they usually are not used for fishing.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:37 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• We go on a party boat fishing trip every year through the company my dad works with, have for years . But it is not like a boat you go to party on, its just a large commercial fishing boat that people can pay a fee to go out on the ocean and do some real deep sea fishing.
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 8:38 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• The trick to fighting sea sickness is eating. Tell dh to eat a big breakfast before he goes. (not joking)

Answer by admckenzie at 9:39 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• p.s. go with him if you have doubts or even call to get information like you were interested in going on a party boat

Answer by admckenzie at 9:40 PM on Jun. 6, 2010