Paternity..what are the possibilities?

So I know someone will feel the need to bash, but just know, you cannot possibly make me feel worse about my PAST behaviors then I already do.

Back in sept. my boyfriend of 3 years and I broke up. Well the breakup was harsh on me, and afterwords my behavior got a little out of control.
I started drinking more then i should & started having one night stands. (before this my boyfriend of 3 years, and my boyfriend before him of 2 years, were the only people I had slept with).

Well in january I became friends with benefits with a guy..and got pregnant. The conception date the doctors gave me was Jan16th. Well at the end of jan (29th to be exact) i started sleeping with someone else...

But since I found out I was pregnant, I havent drank, and I have become abstinent...

My question is, how likely is it that the 2nd guy could be the father??Ive had 2 u/s's & my due date hasnt changed...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Not likely. It was the FwB.
    Anonymous

• I think it's unlikely that the 2nd guy is the father. GL mama's, and keep your head up. People make mistakes, and it sounds like you're doing what you can to deal with it.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 9:16 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Thanks! I was pretty sure it was the first guy..just wanted to make sure that I wasnt completely naive about it!!
    & thanks for not judging me, it really means alot!! :)
    Anonymous

• It would have to be the first guy!! However, you can always trust those machines and doctors on when your conception and due date is and was. For instance I was told I would deliver on Nov. 20 then the 25th yeah not until the 28th did my son come. Also all my ultrasounds indicated girl and I had a boy so see what I mean?
    laurag8707

Answer by laurag8707 at 9:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• it is possible to have the due date off. How far along in the pregnancy were you with the first ultrasound. If it was early, I doublt they could be off by 2 weeks, just pretty unlikley.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 9:52 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Sounds like the first guy is the father!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 11:21 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• With my first ultra sound I was 6 weeks 2 days. & then I had another at 12 weeks. & I asked if the due date was the same and she said yes, nothing had changed.
    I go in for another ultrasound this week, ill be 20 weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• This is kind of like me, alot in the way which im saying its bad, and i know a girl in the same situation, just keep positive!!! thats the best!!!
    BlakesMomma0907

Answer by BlakesMomma0907 at 12:28 AM on Jun. 8, 2010