What do you think of the name Brielle Grace?

I've been going baby name crazy. Bless my husband for putting up with me, but I think I found the name I absolutely love. We tried finding a name to honor my late father, but decided to just keep Grace as the middle name since his name means "God Is Gracious".

Is the name Brielle (Bree-Ell) too complicated to pronounce? Is it too far "out there"? What do you think?

milfalicious08

Asked by milfalicious08 at 9:14 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• love it
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 10:27 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I LOVE IT!!!
    Anonymous

• i dont think its horrible, but its not my favorite. theres something thats kind of wierd about. but like i said, its not horrible. i guess i kinda like it a little bit, but then again i dont. not really sure, lol.
    what about brynn? or brianna?
    im kind of a normal name kind of person. you know, ashley, amanda ... normal names. i just like them better and think its better for the kids. im going to name my daughter hailey.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• PURPUL, I'm normally like that too. I have a Caitlin, Sarah and Madyson lol...but for some reason this one just stuck in my head.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Sorry it sounds like a cheese.

Anonymous

• LOL anon :23, Brie is a cheese, however it's pronounced BRI (Bry etc...) but I appreciate the honest input.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I don't like it.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:14 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I dont like it- but it looks just like its pronounced. I dont think itd be too hard growing up. If you like its thats all that matters!
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 11:50 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I don't like it it sounds like braille as in reading a braille book for the blind. Also every time a Teacher reads the name they will say it wrong and the other kids will laugh. Even job interviews, it is too confusing to say.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Jun. 7, 2010