I need help, I can't make a link, and I am so tired of it!

I know HOW to do it. But, like in the answers section, the button with the chain is not working for me. It doesn't work in the groups either. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get this simple thing to work??? Please? I have Mozilla Firefox, with Windows Vista. I have tried to do something with FF to allow cm for the clipboard, to make links and I thought I had that done right, but evidently I don't. I don't know what to do. Any computer-savvy moms who can help me out with simple language?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Adding links to pictures and text

Try this first and if you still need help send me a message. If you are following every step and the button won't activate for you, you may need to contact Cafemom. Also for computer help you can go to Computer Moms   and for FF help you can try   Firefox Fanatics.  I am guessing though that you are skipping the hightlight step. The link icon will not activate unless something is highlighted,. HTH

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:25 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Liansmommie said what I was going to say in the last part. It used to drive me crazy too, until I finally figured out that I had to HIGHLIGHT what I wanted to link, then click the chain-link thing to create it.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 2:07 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Thank you both! I thought that I was doing it right, I would highlight to c/p, but then I didn't realize that I had to highlight a 2nd time, LOL! Thank you sooo much!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Jun. 11, 2010