Stains on your shirt?

Does anyone get those almost dirty marks on the underarm part of their shirts? I take showers every day and use soap, lol, I think I am a pretty clean person. But no matter what I do, I always get these stains in the armpits of my shirts. They look dirty! Why does it happen and how do you stop it? Or how do you at least get the stains out?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Health

• its from your deodorant

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:54 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I have even changed deodorant and it still happens! Is there a good deodorant I should switch to?!
    Anonymous

• It's just from your skin during the day. You lose so many skin cells, and they're not clear or anything, so it's going to look dirty. It's going to happen no matter what you do.
    Anonymous

• try putting it on at night.Or put it on and let it dry before you put your shirt on

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:08 PM on Jun. 6, 2010