i'm sorry but

i saw a post about a woman who's son raised his fist toward her. 2 people asked what did she do to provoke him and everyone gets hasty with them! it's a simple question, sure they may or may not be Christians but hot damn. it was a question to a question. no one knows the whole story when people say HE RAISED A FIST, well what happened BEFORE he did it? did you say anything, did he do anything? no one runs up to you and raise a fist without reason though the reason MAY be dumb

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Well I'll be!
    Anonymous

• and....
    Anonymous

• If my kid raised a fist to me, it would absolutely be the last thing he ever did in his life. I would certainly knock him on his ass and probably knock a couple of teeth out in the process. That's BS. No child should have that much power over a parent. Where is the discipline? Where is the teaching? Where is the respect? OMG. The new way of disciplining children scares the crap out of me. Too much coddling... YUCK!

Anonymous

• and... i'm just saying [it was closed so i couldn't respond on there] it's dumb to get hasty to someone who asked a question to a question
    Anonymous

• So you think that violence is okay so long as it was "provoked"?
    Anonymous

• my sister raised her hand to my dear sweet grandma once...i knocked the stars and stripes out of her =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:10 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• My son likes to think he can point his finger and stuff in my face sometimes.. I snatch his finger real quick. I don't care if he is just playing around...i let him know that he doesnt put his hands in my face.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:12 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• My brother raised his fist to my dad and punched at him, dad moved his head at the last second and it only grazed his cheek then went through the wall. Dad told him he done f****d up, he turned 18 the day before, and so it was not child abuse any more and he was going to kick his ass as soon as he caught him. I wish I could have seen my brother's eyes at that.
    A kid should never raise their hand to their parent unless they plan to expect it in return.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I think what the anonymous is trying to say is learn what provokes and do not do it again. Do not use it as a weapon to look correct. Tell the whole story.
    I had a friend who's grandmother reminded him he killed his mother by being born, in reality his mother past during birth do to diabetes issues. One day he was arressted for hitting her.
    Violence is not Ok. But to a child who can not leave, "What else are they suppose to do?"
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 11:28 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• no i do not think violence is ok.. but you can't know the whole story and get bashed for asking a question.. in order to get help is to know the problem.
    once someone knows what's been provoke, they know how to solve the problem than to sit there and say omg he raised a fist and imply something like screw you i want god's help i don't what to know what i did that made him mad and have it happen all over again!
    Anonymous