What do these symptoms mean??

Lately I have noticed my hair falling out, left hip pain, I'm exhausted, easily depressed, having a hard time kicking a cold, and am not able to conceive (trying for 6 months). I know those are all crazyrandom symptoms that may or may not have anything to do with each other but I'm beginning to wonder if I should be worried. I'm turning 32 in September so I know things kind of change after 30. I dunno, maybe I'm just being weird and over reacting. We had our two kids when I was 27 and 29 with no problems whatsoever. Anyone out there have any ideas?? Should I just buck up and count it as what happens when youget older? I'll add too that I've recently lost 45 lbs. but exercising and counting my calories..the "right way" , so I should be feeling healtier than ever. I'm a fitness instructor and am starting to have a hard time keeping up. I'll appreciate any thoughts. :)

sweetpsmmy

Asked by sweetpsmmy at 11:05 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Health

• You need to see a doctor!
    Anonymous

• First thing that comes to mind is maybe get your thyroid checked. I know a few of those symptoms can be because of that, but not sure about all of them. I can also keep you from concieving. But definitely ask your doctor maybe have a full work up done, which is a good idea to do every year anyway, and especially if you are TTC.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:10 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• have you considered cutting or cutting back on dairy and red meat?
    do you eat processed foods?
    are you well rested?
    how is your stress level?
    you had a baby 1 year ago, and are working and have lost a lot of weight...that is a lot for your body to go through.
    some people swear by vit b12 injections.
    i would see a chiropractor, and get that nervous system working at its best!
    do you take a probiotic?
    i wish you the best of health!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:53 AM on Jun. 7, 2010