My husband & I had a really bad fight tonight, he's so misserable all the time & I'm tired of it, I feel stuck because he works & we have no savings, can I apply for welfare if we are married so I can get on my feet? (I have two small children 2 & 8months) tired of feeling stuck & should of never married him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• You may be able to get food stamps and medicaid or medically needy insurance. It never hurts to try. I believe you can apply online and see if you are eligible

Answer by admckenzie at 11:12 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• This is a pleasant way of going through life. You married someone you do not love... he has no money and he is not happy either? What the hell did you get married for then? Did you not know that marriage is a commitment? No one has it easy when the kids are little. It takes years to get somewhere in a job, savings, money, etc. Why don't you go out and get a job and stop relying on this man to make your life better? Seriously.. welfare? Are you not capable of working. That's just BS.

Anonymous

• Your poor husband! He works his butt off and you do nothing but complain! Instead of trying to get welfare, find a job!
    Anonymous

• Thanks for the advice admckenzie....................I can't right my whole story on here but thank you for understanding just need some help feel helpless & have no one to watch my babies.............some people are so rude on here with their answers
    Anonymous