Tanning beds...

I can't lie I used to go to the tanning salon. Oh how I regret it. I think they should ban them! Do you go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i did one time, NO ONE explained to me how to use the fucker. I wanted to go for 5 minutes! They said "ok just use the timer. The alarm will go off in 5 minutes" I didnt know i had to SET IT. I was Red like LOBSTER RED. I was soooo p.o'ed i never went back and dont plan to. Damn stupid teenage girl not giving directions. I even told her it was my FIRST time, ever, in my life.
    Anonymous

• I honestly agree. They have no actual benefits, only cause damage.
    Anonymous

• My mom tried to make me once, she said I needed a tan for senior prom. I didn't want one, didn't want to go, but I went, I laid down in it while it was turned off and it felt like shutting myself up in a coffin.
    I use an obscene amount of sunscreen anytime I'll be outside more than 5 minutes. I'd rather live longer, skin cancer free, than be tanned w/leathery skin and die of cancer.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• I've never been and plan to keep it that way.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:36 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Nope would not want to look like a dried up orange. Many of the younger women and men use them around here and they look just awful. Orange is apparently the in color to be now.lol
    momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 11:45 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Yes I tan a lot actually. I know its bad for you but I feel so ugly pale. I feel like I look 10 times better and 10 times skinnier when I have a tan. I know I'm going to pay for it later but its hard to care about it now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I've never used one. I'm extremely claustrophobic so I couldn't be in one even if I wanted to(which I don't because I prefer to not look like a gross leathery saddle bag.) Plus I like being insanely pale, and not looking like an Oompa Loompa. Lol.
    IxAmxPintxSized

Answer by IxAmxPintxSized at 2:03 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• LOL....I remember going to a tanning place when I was 19 or 20 and never even got a touch of pink! I upped the timer and everything, but I was still white as a ghost....lol. As soon as my contract ended I never renewed it and never tried a tanning place ever again.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:48 AM on Jun. 7, 2010