Have you freaked out while smoking pot?

Moms that smoke or those who have tried it: have you ever freaked out, gotten paranoid, or started tweaking? How many times and what happened?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Lol, thats the reason i have never tried it. Im afraid I might do something stupid. I was going to one time but my friends told me not to because the stuff i was going to try was really strong and it might have been too much for me.
    Anonymous

• I use to be a heavy pot smoker, one of those had to smoke to feel normal pot smokers. I quit but have tried it a few times over the past years since quitting, I can't do it anymore. Every time I smoke, I get a a very self conscious feeling, I can't participate in conversations, I just feel all out weird. It sucks
    Anonymous

• when I just started smoking I did, I was fine till my friends thought it would be funny to all start talking to me without anything coming out of their mouth, I thought I lost my hearing and then I got all dizzy and my vision starting going out of wack then I started crying and freaking out lol! It sucked
    Anonymous

• the second or 3rd time i ever smoked i totally freaked. We told my bff cousin we were big time cheifers and he smoked us out and come to find out the pot was laced. The car ride home i felt like i was sitting there and the trees were coming at me and i was freakin out.

one time at a hotel party i opened the door between the hotel rooms and found a joint and my friend and i were stupid enough to smoke it. It had to be laced. I was also stupid enough to drive right after smoking it. The lights on the highway were freaking me out and i had to pull over.

Then i would always get paranoid if i smoked outside thinking i heard noises. I would feel like someone was watching me from the woods or something.

I'm glad i don't do that stuff anymore but i do have fun memories...lots to look back at and laugh about.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:41 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• In college I went with my bf to his friends house. I had smoked pot quite a lot before this experience so I didn't think anything of it when they pull out this huge water bong. I thought I could handle it but apparently not. I took one hit and within minutes I was freaking out. I just sat there, not saying anything to anyone. My bf kept looking at me and trying to ask me what was wrong but I didn't want to look stupid so I just said nothing. I thought for sure the police were going to break the door down any minute and arrest all of us. Everyone was talking and laughing and I just had to sit there acting like everything was fine. Finally it was time to leave and thank God my bf drove because we would have never made it back in one piece. I never smoked out of a water bong again. Actually I got pregnant a few months later and haven't touched any pot since.
    Anonymous

• Okay....see, THAT is why I never ever tried pot and I never will. I love being clear and lucid and alert and happy and NORMAL. Wow....I don't even like to take Ibuprofen.
    Anonymous

• I used to smoke a lot, but havent in over a year. I only got paranoid when I quit and tried it again.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 12:01 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• yeah, but that's because it wasn't pot, it was hashish laced with angel dust. I never heard of anyone "freaking out" over regular pot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I went to visit a friend out of state. Just me and him, and I was staying at his place. He's a long-time smoker, but I'd only tried it a couple times before. So I took about four puffs off a joint he offered me. I started freaking the f*ck out. We got in the car and drove to get some food or something. I looked over at him from the passenger seat and I got scared as shit because he suddenly looked like a serial killer. I did ask if he was going to kill me and he just looked at me and said nothing. My heart felt like it was going to explode and I was afraid I was going to die. I asked him to take me to the ER but he just told me to chill out. This lasted for hours, where my previous highs had only lasted about 20 minutes. During that time I was very afraid that the high would never subside and I'd have to live the rest of my life that way. It was absolutely terrifying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• only the first time I ever smoked, that was fun! I started freaking out bc I couldnt find my BFF, I started crying and everything, the whole time she was sitting on the bed right next to me. Then she started crying bc she couldnt find me! She got up to go look for me and pissed on someone's bed lol. Good times! We were 14.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:59 AM on Jun. 7, 2010