When you first started having sex did you care who was around?

Did you want your privacy or did you not care if your best friend and her boyfriend were in the same room having sex too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Jun. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Personally I like my privacy, I don't understand why some people just get it on where ever they happen to be.
    Anonymous

• I didn't know friends in the room was an option! Wow I am really old!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:52 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• WTF. Sex is private- between TWO people @ least in my house! :)
    I never had sex with other people in the room. In the house.. Yes. But not in my room.
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 11:52 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Other people around too? Are you kidding me? I'd rather stIck a hot poker in my eye. I needed privacy. EVERYONE needs to be alone,with just their partner when having sex....I mean, how could you do it with any others nearby? omg.....
    Anonymous

• i like privacy...so yes i did & do care
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:53 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Nope. I mean we had blankets hanging from the ceiling around the whole bed, but we would go at it with the rest of our "group" sitting on the couch a few feet away.
    Blaiden

Answer by Blaiden at 11:54 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• It would be weird to me to have other people in the room. Now, in another room, that's a different thing lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:55 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• We used to have hotel parties where people would be in both beds. ah, to be 18 again...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• it happens a lot these days and personally i can say ive done that but now that im a littl older and wiser i see it was wrong. sex is supposed to be the most intimate part of a relationship and the most private part. sweetie u should ask ur partner if he could take u somewhere alone so u can enjoy him and he can enjoy u without having to worry about wonderin eyes or whatever. its def ur choice but id much rather be alone with my man and have him all to myself in private. oh and make sure ur doining it carefully if u r. like with protection at all time. ok hope it works out for u sweetie. take care!!!! and God Bless!!!
    car19966

Answer by car19966 at 12:02 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I have always liked my privacy.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 12:03 AM on Jun. 7, 2010