What would you say to a friend who is nearly 8 months pregnant and smokes weed everyday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i know a lot of ppl that do that
    in my child development class the risk was pre term labor
    she's 8mos so she's okay
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I would say I hope they take your child from you the day it's born.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I wouldn't have a friend that is that stupid and selfish
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't say anything, I would just call CPS on her, she is a baby killer. And she would not be my friend. My friends don't kill babies.
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 12:10 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• It depends on how close of a friend. Not that close - I would probably just stay away from her. A best friend or sister? I'd smack her and take the shit from her.
    In either case, I am VERY open about how much I hate cigarettes, alcohol and drugs during pregnancy.
    Blaiden

Answer by Blaiden at 12:10 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• my sister did and all i told her was how stupid and selfish she was but she wouldnt listen...her kids have behaviour problems i can't say its from smoking weed..i think its just passed down from the blood.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:15 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• i would tell her she is stupid and selfish and she dont deserve kids!!!!!!! my cousin did the same thing w her 2nd 1 and then when she had the baby it tested pos in the babies blood n social services took both her kids from her!!!!
    Alyson_Torres09

Answer by Alyson_Torres09 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I would call CPS and report her!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:19 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I wouldn't be friends with anyone that stupid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Nothing! I did the same myself and my son was past full term, heavy and is actually rather far ahead than others his age. But if she is having the baby on state insurance than the baby will be tested at birth and if baby is positive than CPS will be called by the hospital and mom will not be able to take baby home until a full investigation including a home inspection is done by a social worker. I know from experience and I never lied either, I told s.w the truth and my case was closed right away.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:01 AM on Jun. 7, 2010