what would you have done or said?

my dh is a jealous type of guy but somehow I learn to deal with it. The other evening my inlays n BIL came from out of town to visit my dh had to work nights our company stayed over night we talked n laughed but my inlaws went to bed and my bil n I stayed up talking (he is really a nice guy) married/divorced 2 teens kids just trying to get his life 2gether so he isn't really looking for anyone serious...anyway we stayed up talking at the kitchen table till 6:30 am I really enjoyed talking to him I sometimes try to talk to my dh like this n he never really listens either he does not respond or he'll say I am just babbling :( that hurts my feelings I guess that was why I stayed up so late. Anyway by then my dh was coming home from working that night. He walks in and says damn u guys haven't went to bed? We were like no just sitting here talking 2 make along story short...lol He got mad @ me once we were in the bed rm.:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Jealousy in my marriage would be grounds for divorce.

cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 12:15 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• He obviously doesn't trust you. And the fact that you said this - "he isn't really looking for anyone serious." - he has reason not to.
    Blaiden

Answer by Blaiden at 12:15 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• hmm he should trust his brother and you, think he too it a little overboard.But i know this, if my sister and my DH did what you two did, i would have walked in and joined the convo. and perhaps cooked up breakfast or something. :)

PP is right......Jealousy can ruin marriages
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 12:18 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• i also found it strange you said "he isn't really looking for anyone serious." other than that hubbys arent the greatest of talkers. This guy could just need someone to talk to because he is having a tough time with his life right now and needs to get stuff off his chest and you were there. It doesnt mean he would be any better than your dh in the future so i wouldnt go strayin
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:20 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Tell him to step up to the plate and talk with you so you don't have to seek it from someone else. He's creating the conditions for you to cheat. (not saying you will) Tell him to fix it.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:29 AM on Jun. 7, 2010