what is the best way to get familiar with this Facebook?

what is tag?
what is poke?
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• tag is to mark a picture with either yourself or your friends name. it will then show on the person's profile.
    poke is basically just to say hi, most people don't really use it though
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:30 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Actually I have been told many times that "poking" signifies a sexual interest in the person being "poked", so be careful with that. I hated FB when I first joined but once I got the hang of it and how to navigate it and such, it is sooooo much better than MySpace. They have thousands of games, if you are a gamer!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:23 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Just take your time and play with it a bit, type in just about anything that is on your mind and I guarantee there will be a page for it or a game or some type of application! Type any random shit in the search box that you are interested in and lots of stuff will come up, that's the best way I have found to find things of interest.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:27 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• As said above, there are a lot of games on there to play. A word of advice, though. Just choose one or two games to enjoy, join the game forum to invite neighbors, and don't let the game run your life. I did that with FarmVille and I was also playing several other games at the same time. I couldn't find time to get away from my computer because the games needed constant attention! I finally had enough and began deleting myself out of the games until I was just playing FarmVille. When I had reached a high level and bought all I wanted to buy, I deleted myself from that game, too.
    Now I play YoVille and Happy Pets because I can play those everyday or just one day a week. I am not stuck at my computer for hours at a time trying to keep everything up-to-date and I just go at my own pace. They are also relaxing for me and I only use them as time killers or "rewards" to myself when I get my housework done.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:24 AM on Jun. 7, 2010