when????

when is the best time to take a pg test after your missed period??? how many days should u wait????

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 12:17 AM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I feel like I take like 3 tests almost EVERY month. If I am ONE day late, I get scared and waste money.
    Blaiden

Answer by Blaiden at 12:19 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• If you're late, you can take a test. If you're regular, by then, most tests will come up positive if you're pregnant. If you haven't gotten a positive within a few days of missing your period, you're likely not pregnant. You can get a blood test to be sure, but home tests are pretty accurate, and require the same level of hCG that blood tests require.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:00 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• if u have a missed period usually within 7-14 days u can take a pregnancy nd the hcg level should be high enough in your urnine to read a pos or neg sign ..gl
    Anonymous