What to get for a first birthday??

I was going to get my son the toy story room set for his first birthday but he can't use the toddler bed until 18 months. What did you get your kids for their first??

Kadensmom5

Asked by Kadensmom5 at 12:18 AM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• a ball pit
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:25 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• the cozy coupe...on walmart.com
    its about 48.00 plus tax ad you can get the site to store..I got DD one and she LOVES ITTTTT
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 12:26 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Nothing I gave her a birthday party and took her out. My daughters birthday is 13 days after Christmas so she got everything for Christmas. Besides at 1, they wont know the different.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I got my oldest a little tikes rocking horse that he loved and has lasted through 4 kids, about to go through the 5th! The 2nd got an Intellitable (10 years ago it was a HOT toy!). My daughter got a little pink car to ride on, and my youngest got a fisher price ball popper and a little people playset.

Answer by missanc at 8:29 AM on Jun. 7, 2010