What are the best and worst moments of you life?

Please list only ONE for both best and worst. And also please disregard the birth of your children as best, that's an easy answer that I am sure everyone will think to answer first. If possible please keep your answers devoid of your children all together.

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 12:51 AM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can't devoid my child from the worst moment...

It was when he and I spent 2 weeks homeless in my car with no food for me and only cold from a can wal-mart brand spaghetti-o's for him.

My best...beside having my son, was when I got to move into my own house in in 07.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:59 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Best- One day me, my husband, and my son were sick. We just laid in bed all day, ordered in pizza and my mom brought us medicine. Sounds weird I know but we spent the whole day talking, watching movies, and just hanging out as a family without inturrupions. It was a really sweet day.

Worst-When I found out what my brother did....
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:59 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Best day was when I won the lottery on May 20, 2002. Worst day was when I was raped in 1995 at age 16.
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 12:59 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• lstrickland...........that does sound like a GREAT day, we have had a day or 2 like that as well (VERY fond memories)!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:09 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Best-When I had my DD with my 2nd husband. I wanted a child for so long and lost 3 with my first husband. I got pregnant right away and had a easy pregnancy with him.

Worst-When I left and Divorced my first husband who was also my best friend.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• One answer for the worst and best moment of my life. Lets see.

When my daughters father slapped me across the face while I was holding our daughter. Its was the worst moment because I have never been hit by a man, but its was the best moment when I threw the lamp at him and a light went off in my head that he wasnt the one for me.

It made it easier to move on because I kept replaying that night in my head everytime I missed him.
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 1:36 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Best: My son being born
    Worst: Mom passed away
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:42 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• best- getting a shot from tommy lee at a motley crue concert

worst- telling my children that Grandma (the women who raised me and their best friend in the world) died

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 2:06 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Best- (besides the day I had my 1st son) was my wedding day, everything was perfect

Worst- the day I went into labor with my 2nd son 20wks to early, he was too young to survive
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 7:34 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Leaving out my kids, the best day would be my wedding day - marrying my best friend 15 years ago.

Worst day - when my mom died.

I left out the days my kids were born and my two miscarriages, definitely my best and worst days.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 8:46 AM on Jun. 7, 2010