Should I rebound with this guy or should I wait? (maybe the single momma's can help me on this one)

I just have finalized a break up. The break ups of all break ups. Done for good. We have been together for almost 4 years and have lived together for 3 years.

I reaallly like this one guy who has just gotten over a break up of his own, the girl cheated on him while he was at work.

Even though when me and this guy met we were both committed we always had that EYE CONTACT flirt thing going on. But the odd thing is I broke up with my ex the same day he and his ex split and we have not told eachother but I heard thru ppl that hiim and his ex split.

So now Im thinking of breaking the ice and just telling him so now we can flirt more openly
but then it would be a rebound FUN thing, which is cool because maybe I need that
at the same time
He and I mesh so well I don't want to ruin that.

Advice women, I haven't dated in forever. Im 19 and was with my ex since 15...HELP i have no dating experience

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, make sure he's actually single first lol.
    Blaiden

Answer by Blaiden at 1:08 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I say just hit it.. You need a good bang.
    Blaiden

Answer by Blaiden at 1:02 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• remember the condom and spermicide
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• OP

@ all PP's

I f!@#ing love you guys...LOL

Seriously, I think I can have fun with him...ahh, I'm super excited but ya know I didn't want to be slutty or do something dumb
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• OP

I'm like 99% sure.
    I won't see him again for at least 3 weeks
    I only have met him because I have to travel for another job and his friend works with me. We hit it off and ended up hanging out everyday after work while I was out of town. I go back out of town, where he's at, in 3 weeks, so Im just hoping that by then all of that after break up drama will have ended KWIM. Hopefully he doesn't take her back, : P.. but then I will only see him again for another 2 weeks and I will not be going back there unless its personal if you know what I mean, so I have limited time and I want the next 3 weeks to hurry by

A lot can happen in these three weeks so I DONT KNOOOWWWW
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Ask his friend for his number. Or give yours to the friend to give to him. It's the same as high school really.. lol
    Blaiden

Answer by Blaiden at 1:26 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• you're 19, have fun, don't get too committed you will grow and change a lot more and should be friendly with guys but be open too.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:52 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Just get out there and have fun. Date lots of guys, don't limit yourself. Gain some experience in dating and enjoy life.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:24 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I would wait until you know you are ready. If your not ready and your just 'having fun' you need to be sure he is too, or someone could end up hurt...
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 7, 2010