he knows im married so why does he do it

ok me and my dh have been together 5yrs married for 2 we were having some problems and going to seperate, when his sister's bf found out he started texting me and we were just talking it really helped to have someone to talk to but then it got wierd he started telling me how much he liked me and always wants to come over when my dh is working and wants me to send pics of myself to him i wouldnt do it and he never came over i told him we are both in relationships and if we cant just be friends then he needs to stop texting he still texts me everyday and always wants to see me, i never told anyone this has been going on for about 2months i finally told dh last night b/c i felt bad for not telling him he wasnt upset at me and was glad i told him him and his sisters bf are really good friends and now hes pissed off but doesnt want me to tell his sister... so i dont know what to do.. me and dh are great now and i just want him to s

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• to stop but he wont and i feel bad for my sister in law but dh doenst want me to say anything and i dont want him to get mad at me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• You asked this yesterday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• You got many good answers yesterday sorry you didn't like then do what you want.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Maybe your DH is telling you not to say anything because he thinks his sister will place the blame on you and not on her man. If all she is going to do is fight with you over it than it is best to avoid it.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 1:17 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• i know i asked but that was if i should tell dh and sister in law i decided to tell dh and her but now i dont know if i should tell her or not since dh told me not too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• thanks alanaplus 3
    Anonymous

• and thanks for all the answers on my other post but i was wanting to know if i should tell her now since dh doesnt want me too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• i would just tell the guy to stop or you will tell her. then if he doesnt i would tell her.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:48 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• say what you wish to say, fuck the consequences! This is just my opinion, I am sure many will disagree. I personally believe complete and total honesty to be the best policy in any type of relationship
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:07 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• You told your husband and he's asked you not to tell his sister. So don't. Ask the guy to stop texting you. If he doesn't, block his number or change your number. If you can't do either of those things, ask your husband to trade you phones.
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 3:17 AM on Jun. 7, 2010