kids are at church camp all week, and I have the daytime to myself...I work 3rd shift

but, I can sleep later since they aren't here. I kind of miss them, but I will kind of be glad for the break. does anyone else feel happy a little when their kids are gone to camp?

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 1:28 AM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Heck yeah! When My DD is at preschool (she goes full day 3 days a week) I enjoy my alone time.I stop at starbucks go grocery shopping. I workout take a long shower and surf the net or play a game. At the end of the day I'm missing her and can't wait till her daddy brings her home so I can hear about her day. We need our momma time!

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 1:36 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Walk around naked. Dance, Sing, Eat Ice cream in bed, do all the fun stuff.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:46 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I should've put my kids in camp. I really think it's a good break for both parties.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I took bubble baths with the bathroom door open, lol...cleaned the house once and enjoyed the rest of the time knowing it would stay clean..I even ate out so i would have any dishes..and yes there is the being free to walk around naked.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• My kids will be going to camp in a couple of weeks. This will be the first time both of them will be going. It's going to be weird, but good!! I'm going to miss them but I'm going to enjoy having time to myself and my husband is going to take a day off of work.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 7:52 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I have cared for my grandbaby since the day she was born (she's 16 months old now) and she lives with us. Well, her mom (my daughter) is taking on a daytime Nanny position and is allowed to bring my granddaughter with her, which is a good thing really. But I"m sitting here missing her so much! I don't get my good morning kiss, or to watch her play with her toys, or to sit and cuddle with her anymore. In front of me in this room are many of her toys neatly put away and I wish she was here to pull them out and make a mess like she always does...lol. She left a little toy on my desk that makes noise and I played with that a little bit, but it sounded so lonely in an empty room. Wow, this is going to take some getting used to!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:15 AM on Jun. 7, 2010