Do you think I deserve to have another child in the future?

I have a little girl who is 3 and I want another some day. I got pregnant by not being careful one night with my husband. I decided to have a medical abortion at home because I just wasn't ready for another child. My husband left it up to me to decide even though he would have liked to keep it. He left it up to me to decide. He's in the military and goes away for long periods of time and I just didn't feel like I could do it alone with 2 kids. I'm ok with the choice I made it was the right one for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• if you are ok with your choice then why are you asking for opinions here?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• You're going to get bashed but yes, you can have another child.

Anonymous

• OP here- I was just curious what others thought, I'm ok with the choice I made.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• can i ask what a medical at home abortion is??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• it's really not a matter of deserving one. that is not up to anyone (including you) to decide. it's can you hand another.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:39 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Nope. I hope that at home abortion left you infertile.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:41 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I think you should delete this question. I had an abortion 9 mths before I had my daughter. The actual day I found out I was pregnant was the original due date of the 1st one I had an abortion with. I always wondered if I would ever be able to have kids again. At the time, abortion was the best option. I was and still am comfortable with my decision and I was given a 2nd chance that I jumped on because the situation was better and I went for it.

If you and your husband are content with your decision then thats all that matters. All these pro life, outspoken, "my opinion is the only opinion" bitches on here are going to bash you, but I think every women deserves to be a mother. Its now up to GOD and my GOD is a forgiving GOD. If you have prayed and asked for forgiveness, he will one day when he sees fit allow you that opportunity again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I had a DNC and 3 Miscarriages and had a healthy pregnancy. So don't worry about being able to have another. As long as you are ok with the choices you made. Also there's always fertility doctors if need be.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• That's between you, your husband, and God, no one else's opinion matters.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• sarap1989- how would you feel if someone said "i hope you get cancer because you smoked a cigarette!"? think before you type. that was uncalled for! and i seriously hope you don't claim to be pro-life because of your religious convictions! if that's the case, i hope you burn in hell for being such a hypocrite!

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 1:46 AM on Jun. 7, 2010