Is something wrong with him?

My husband did the dishes and then he folded the laundry! He never does this, not that I'm complaining. I'm just very surprised. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• has he never done those things? dh says no, he is just being good to you!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:24 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• you know him best...... if he likes to be rewarded in some way than reward him in your own way but if he is the silent type who prefers to lay low than a simple thank you and a sexy kiss may get the message across that you appreciate the gesture.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:31 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• yeah i would be shocked if my husband did anything around here! but maybe he is just feeling good or maybe he realizes he should help or maybe he is bored.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Maybe something is wrong with his brain? Did he hit his head or something? Awesome for you. I need to get my DH to do more around here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Haha Aliens have abducted him ( yes there was an anal probe! ) and replaced him with a robot. It's entirely up to you if you want to ask for the old one back LOL
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 3:51 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• utto did he do something bad? hit the dog? break a vase? im just teasing, im glad he is helping out
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 4:19 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Wow the only reason mine does this is because he thinks after 9 years of him holding out if he washes a couple of dishes he can get some.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:48 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• He's guilty of something

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:02 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• He wants some ass! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jun. 7, 2010