whats your fantasies, or what's ur husbands?

just wondering??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• those should be private anon!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:38 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• i was just wondering b/c i dont have one and everyone can post anon i just would like some ideas
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I asked DH the other day what his fantasy was, he said he didn't have one. Which wasn't a big shocker because he is like a sexual camel. He in turn asked me what my fantasy was, and I told him I wanted him to pretend to rape me lol he was like "uhh wtf, what do you want me to beat the shit out of you and threaten to kill you while f*cking you?? Because that's what rapist do! That's just weird!". lol I just meant I wanted him to take control over me, like some REALLY aggressive hard core sex. But he is really shy when it comes to sex, so I will just have to hang on to the memories of my past lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:27 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• lol i agree with Anon 27-- my fantasy is being controlled. i am really submissive so anything about mind/body control- i love/crave it! being tied down, forced to cum (or being "punished" if i cum without permission), doing things that maybe i just dont want to do-- it makes me horny. lol another fantasy i have is a 3some in the same manner- a guy f'ing me doggy style, while pushing my head into either a girl's p^ssy, or a man's dick- forcing me to take whatever is in front of me. lol i love rough sex... too bad, my SO kinda sucks at being controlling! lol

for my SO's fantasy: "anything that deals with you" lol aint he a sweetie? it doesnt matter WHAT it is, as long as its with me... but i know he kind of wants a 3sum (with another girl)-- but he doesnt want it b/c he knows all his attention will be on me, not the other girl. he also wants semi-public sex (movie, night @ the park, etc).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:55 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• lol i'm wondering if you're looking only for sexual fantasies - the ones we talk about have to do with where we're going to move and being self-employed
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 8:40 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• lol, I'm with figaro, my fantasy is having a husband and a home and a family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• My bfs fantasy is doing it in the laundry room. We like semi public sex with the chance of getting caught.
    yezay

Answer by yezay at 2:01 PM on Jun. 7, 2010