Does Cafemom admins make it so some people can't post anonymously?

What in the world would somebody have to say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• it's fine not to care what others think about your opinions. i encourage it. but i do not encourage ignorance. and if you really don't care about what others think, why were you posting anon in the first place? didn't you just say you were not a hypocrite? hmmm...

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 3:17 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Yes. What happened to me was I had some answers that were reported when I was anon and so when I did and was anon it got reported so I lost that privilege. No sweat off my back. I asked a question and was attacked from the get go so I fought back. Guess she didn't like what I had to say.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 2:42 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• This would never affect me. I've never said anything inappropriate. I don't like people to feel bad even though some have hurt me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• yup...thats exactly why i cant post anon...LOL...i kinda lie it better like this though....i STILL speak my mind.Some ppl cant handle it
    i also spoke my mind and got reported.Ahhhh i dont care now. :)
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:50 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I mean when I wasn't anon then went anon..
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 2:51 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Well if so it is deserved! I am one of those people who tell it like it is all the time and I have NEVER (not even once) posted anon. and at least a few moms who frequent the site make it clear that they do not like me but I do not care. I say speak your mind and don't hind behind that anon button,I personally don't understand the concept of caring what anyone thinks about you (I am obviously alone in this). Everything in life is a choice and if someone chooses not to like you because you tell them the truth, they have the problem!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:52 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Truthteller-You just blew my mind. I do care what people think but at the same time my views are my views and if someone doesn't like it they can kiss my ass!
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 2:57 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• i rarely post anon. i dont know
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:46 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• What happens when you get reported?
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 6:16 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Yes they do, if you get reported enough times they take the privilege away, if you have to resort to insults and personal attacks to get your point accross it serves them right.

Answer by older at 6:47 AM on Jun. 7, 2010