(child molesters)Pedophiles on the Oprah show?

Hey gals..
My hubby told me that the Oprah show had a special on the minds of pedophiles. We are both psychology majors so we are really interested in finding it... does anyone know where I can find the video? We've tried oprah.com and youtube...
I think the title to the show was called "Behind the mind of a pedophile"
Thanks ladies!

psychobilly_mom

Asked by psychobilly_mom at 6:24 AM on Jun. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• You can try watch-free-tv-video-online.com but I'm not sure if you can find it on there. Try contacting oprah.com
    GL
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 6:32 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• try hulu.com too...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 8:50 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• IDK how to find it, but it was good IMO.... Every parent should watch.
    Pretty much it says dont trust anyone. Molesters can be a father, brother, cousin. They are USUALLY people you already trust with your child -- not the weirdo down the street. And Molesters usually are not aggressive, like the act of rape.. they usually are friendly nice & loving & pretty much seduce the victim into liking, enjoying the act- making the victim even more guilt ridden! The ones on the show talked about they "caused their victim no physical pain & was more into the act of showing them pleasure & bringing them to orgasm!" ....

So parents, learn! Just cause you THINK your family, friends are safe ....... Not always so! It angers me beyond belief when people just trust most family members because they are family & we are a good family, good people..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:04 AM on Jun. 7, 2010