What do u think of these ones?

I'm having boy/girl twins. We live in Canada but they were consived in San Diego. Their middle names are going to be San for the girl and Diego for the boy.
First names we like for the girl: Annie, Elena, Polina
First names we like for the boy: Marshall, Anthony, Jason

What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 AM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I like all girl names SO MUCH!!! And I like Marshall and Jason. Congrats!!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 8:07 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I think its fun and personal. It will mean alot to the two of you, dont let someone influence you negatively about your choice. We are expecting our first girl and we are naming her Jordyn Rose...I know Rose is over used but Im giving her my grandmas middle name that passed away last year. I do believe your making a wonderful decision to make their names unique and personal...good thing they werent conceived in Bang Kok...lol

God Bless and good luck.
    Blueyz1981

Answer by Blueyz1981 at 8:22 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Elena and Anthony
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 8:25 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• San and Diego? SERIOULY?? So if they were consived in Laguna Beach they would be Laguna and Beach?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Don't listen to Anon. I think it's a great idea! Elena San and Jason Diego. CUTE!!!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 8:29 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Your kids are just going to love this story when they are graduating from high school and the school wants to be formal and use their middle names during the ceremony. And there they are 17-8 years old explaining why their middle names are San and Diego. At that age they just love knowing that their parents had sex and hope against hope that they aren't still doing it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I like Elena and Polina & Marshal and Anthony.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 12:30 PM on Jun. 7, 2010