Any of you know about "red rain"

I heard something about it so I researched it and it is sooo cool! This is the site i saw http://www.daviddarling.info/encyclopedia/R/red_rain_of_Kerala.html
I don't want to explain it too much here as there is not much room but I wanted to get your view points. I know some say it was also biblical? I don't know about that but if you do could you put in where it is?

WonderWoman1979

Asked by WonderWoman1979 at 8:24 AM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• wow, that was very interesting.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:36 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• isn't that cool! I saw where scientist are a bit skeptical of the idea of extratarestrial (spelling) and yet they are not really rulling it out
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 8:38 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I'm going to go with an extraterrestrial explanation.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:40 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• me too butterfly! It is very promising you know?
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 8:41 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Dispersal of these particles could be ominous.Alien lifeforms need not be little green men! But then again,they could have seeded the Earth with many lifeforms in the past.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:44 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• exactly! yeah I don't think of it as little green men hehe! I like to think of it as new lifeforms
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 8:48 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I did know about it, and in fact posted questions about it ages ago... It was very interesting but I didn't really read to much in to it. I think the reports I read all explained what happened really scientifically and took some of the wonder out of it. But it was neat.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:44 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I think perhaps some believe it to be biblical because there are references to the phenomena sprinkled through literature dating all the way back to like Homer or something. But I believe there is a logical explanation such a algae or mold spores etc in the water...
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 11:12 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• If it is biblical I would kindly ask someone to show me where, I have yet to find it. Thank you. :) Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 2:30 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• me too Daphna. I couldn't find it either. I agree it coudl be algae :) the dna they say comes from it is cool though
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 2:41 PM on Jun. 7, 2010