Have you ever dried a juice detox diet?

I am wanting to shed as much weight as I can in the next 2 weeks, just to help look a little better in a bikini for my vacation. I was reading up on doing a juice detox diet. Have you ever tried this?

momofamonkey83

Asked by momofamonkey83 at 9:41 AM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Health

• i have done one. i don't think they are the best ideas. i did mine for cleansing reasons, and in hindsight i believe the body has a natural cleansing process, so eating right is the best way to go health wise.
    as far as your question...i lost 1 pound a day. i did it for 8 days. i drank organic vegetable juice, as much as i wanted all day. i started my day with powdered greens, water, antioxidants and an easy walk (3miles in 45 minutes)
    i ended my day with another walk or yoga.
    i do not believe that this is a healthy idea, but i understand with a vacation coming up that you want to look good.
    you should be careful coming off of the diet too.
    first day off, eat fruit only. 2nd day off add veggies. 3rd day add nuts, 4th day add grains, 5th day add dairy(your body may hate the dairy, if so don't force it!) lastly, you can add the meats.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:53 AM on Jun. 7, 2010