what is the worst hair style you've ever had?

did you have BIG 80'S HAIR? a mullet? the big bangs?

When i was a kid i love wearing the pony tail on the side...now i look at all my pictures and i look like such a dork! Also in 6th grade i did the huge bangs it kinda looked like a rainbow and i had to use about a can of hairspray to get them to stay =)

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 9:42 AM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• dorothy hamill cut in kindergarten!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:15 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Worst hairstyle was my whole life! I had naturally curly\wavy\ course hair. It got worse and more unmanageable as I got older. I would brush and let air dry and my 9th thru 12th grade years my hair was terrible! My mom always cut my hair and didn't think anything was wrong with how my hair was. It was such a struggle for me growing up. Plus we didn't have much money and my mom wasn't into beautifying herself either. So at 18 or 19 when I moved out and got my own job, I got my hair cut styled and highlighted for the first time at a salon and learned what a good straightening iron and the right products could do for my hair :)
    LoganAndKennedy

Answer by LoganAndKennedy at 10:19 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• In the late 80's I did that awful thing with the long permed hair combined with the poofy croisant shaped bangs. I look back at those pictures and think what I wouldn't give to have all those hours in front of a mirror back LOL
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:41 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Mine was longgggg full wavy hair with the big feathered short bangs!! Oh boy.
    Kristenn

Answer by Kristenn at 11:45 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I remember when I was around six the side ponytail was all the rage but didn't do it! I forgot about that! My worst I guess was what you call a Chealse, or my mowhawk, I was a street kid so it was functional but jeeze lmao now!!!!!! My kids still don't believe I had one!
    CokietheClown

Answer by CokietheClown at 8:49 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• yah we use to call the "rainbow" bangs the wave. lol.... that and having feathered bangs was the shit! lmao!....i also remember wearing it in a regular ponytail, and pulling to pieces of hair down in front lol. nice!.... i wonder if how we wear our hair now is gonna be uncool later.....or if we'll be flat ironing our hair when we're old instead of perming it like old woman do now. lmao. only time will tell. lol.
    mommylores

Answer by mommylores at 7:03 PM on Jul. 1, 2010