What's the most embarrasing thing that has ever happened to you?

momofone221

Asked by momofone221 at 10:03 AM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I pooped my pants. Seriously. Badly. Not even my husband knows.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Ok, Ill start, I was getting out of my car on campus one morning, it was snowing and icy. Just as I stepped onto the walkway I slipped and fell right on my back. I couldn't even get up for a few seconds bc the wind was knocked out of me. All of a sudden I see a hand coming at me, this hottie grabbed me and helped me up. Omg I was mortified.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 10:06 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• mine was probably when i told this guy to squirt in my ear because i like the way it felt but then we had to go to the ER because an infection started, yikes!!!!! How do you tell the dr. what was in your ear?!?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I bought a brand new swim suit and went to a pool party. Turns out there was a flaw in the fabric of the suit and it split wide open while I was swimming.
    mommyofJames512

Answer by mommyofJames512 at 10:30 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• when I was little my sister and I were in dance school. we had a recital and it was recorded (we have a copy..it's vhs and very old lol). well at the end of the recital, everyone went on stage and one of the school's owners gave the audience a speech and announced her daughter was accepted to a major dancing school. Her name was natalie, also my sisters name. All I heard was "natalie". I got up and walked to the lady, thinking I had to give a speech about my sister. she whispered to me to sit back down and everyone in the audience giggled.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:39 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• First day on a new job, I had a horrible cold and was in my bosses office and sneezed and big booger landed right in the middle of his mahogany desk. I was pretty mortified at the moment. Although he turned out to be an enormous dick anyway so I guess it was karma for things to come.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 10:56 AM on Jun. 7, 2010