Has this ever happened to you?

Last night I had diarrhea and I was throwing up at the same time. I was sweating and all my skin was bright red with little bumps all over it. I felt like I was going to pass out. My dad drove me to the ER but by time I was there I went to the bathroom one more time and was done with that. Slowly my color came back and the bumps went away and my energy returned. The whole thing lasted an hour and half maybe. We left the ER because I was getting seen since I was basically fine. But I was so scared at first when I thought I was going to pass out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Health

• sounds like food poisoning.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• OP- that's what I thought at first but doesn't food poisioning last longer than that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Are you stressed over something? Double bucket syndrome is usually caused by food poisoning/e coli. I get they way when I'm very stressed about something.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 1:07 PM on Jun. 7, 2010

• OP- I am very stressed most of the time. Lately more than usual. But I have been extremely stressed before and this has never happened. Hopefully it never happens again!
    Anonymous