Does anyone have a sucessful work at home business?

A long time ago on here someone told me about a service where you can answer questions people ask, what was that called?

I do not want to sell products or health insurance, thanks.

viola_swamp

Asked by viola_swamp at 10:25 AM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, in addition to coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 5:16 PM on Jun. 7, 2010