I caught my DH Masturbating and now I am a little jealous.

Well I came in the master bedroom bath and I could see some activity in our semi clear shower doors. I could tell my DH was doing the "5 knuckle shuffle." Usually I clear my throat and he acts like he was just soaping up or somthing. (It kind of bothers me, sorry immature I know) Well, I know it has been a long time since we have been together, so I thought I would act like I wasn’t there. I folded some clothes in the bedroom. Then all of a sudden I could hear him cuming! The key word is hear. He was groaning and really getting into it. It made me a little upset because he is really reserved when we are together and doesn’t even let out a peep.

Should I confront him on this? Does this say anything about our sexual relationship?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Jun. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd tell him "I sure wish I was in on that bc it sounded great!"

Answer by admckenzie at 10:30 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I understand, but what it says is that he is a guy and that is what they do. Even if you guys were having sex 5 times a day - he would still do it. To men it is like a body function or like brushing their teeth.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• So just make a joke about it, but bring it up, so I can get him to loosen up?
    Anonymous

• I know all me do it. I was just a little shocked by how much he got into to it. He is pretty tame with me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• my DH told me he does it... he told me that when we dont have sex and he is horny or cant sleep or whatever he goes to the computer looks at naughty pics and takes care of himself...
    makes me feel like crap
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Be happy he was masterbating and not cheating.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• I do not think he would cheat and I think that is an entirely different level.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• i caught me ex once and was pissed. I was getting mad at his daughter blaming her for using too much hair conditioner and come to find out it was my ex jerking off with it. seriously, i would buy 1 bottle and it would be nearly empty in 2 days. I went to get surprize him by getting in the shower with him and he was jerking off with it. He was so mad that i caught him! I was more pissed because that explained why he hadnt been in the mood as often
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:48 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• Maybe he wanted you to hear him. He could have known you were there....and since you didn't clear your throat to stop him, it may have turned him on that you might know what he was doing. Sometimes men like to be "caught" or watched, it turns them on. I agree with the first poster, tell him you heard him, and that it sure sounded good, and you wish you were in on it. You don't want him to feel ashamed and hide it from you.....and luckily it doesn't sound like he was trying to hide it, or he'd lock the door. I don't think there's anything to be jealous of, I'd let him know that it's very sexy, and you liked what you heard....make it more fun for him, and maybe that you'd like to participate.

Relax, don't make your sex life a "dirty" thing. There's no need. Make your bedroom.....and bathroom.....a safe place for him to explore....(and you)....it will be good for your marriage.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:48 AM on Jun. 7, 2010

• And by the way.....if mine gets caught, he just wants me too......
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:49 AM on Jun. 7, 2010